Ways to be Involved with Expressions Gallery & Price List:
Enter a Gallery sponsored show:
- There is a small entrance fee per item for juried shows.
- There is a requirement to assist with gallery sitting/staffing or activities.
- When there is a sale, the proceeds are split with 60% to the artist and 40% to the gallery.
- What this includes:
- Gallery promotion of the show to public
- Post Cards sent to your friends, mailing lists and gallery mailing lists.
- Hanging the show
- Display of your artwork for the length of show at gallery
- Display of your artwork on Expressions website
- A show opening party
Sponsor a show:
- A group of artists may rent the gallery and sponsor the show.
- All advertising costs are born by the group.
- Gallery staffing is supplied by the group.
- Opening party is sponsored by the group.
- Gallery reserves the right to review work to be exhibited.
- All gallery hanging requirements must be observed.
- Group must secure insurance.
- Group must secure liquor license if liquor is to be served.
- Gallery will provide cleaning prior to entrance and weekly.
- Space is exchanged for salary.
- Profits are split 60/40 with 60% to the instructor and forty to the gallery.
- Gallery will promote activities.
- Tuition or Admission fees must be charged.
Space Rental: The gallery spaces may be rented for approved activities. Contact Gallery for rental fees and requirements.
- Expressions Gallery is interested in developing a group of artists whose work will be shown on a regular basis and who will be entered into Juried shows four times a year.
- Priority will be given to exhibiting existing member’s works
- Membership fees are $50/year
- The public is invited to join the gallery as a supporting member and will be given priority for reservations for various events, classes, and openings.
- Any purchases will entitle a member to a discount of 5%.
- Any events or classes will be discounted 5%.
- Public Members will receive a regular newsletter.
- Public Membership fees are $25/year